Monday, March 23, 2009

"The Torpedo"

So I went to Quizno's today for lunch and I saw a new line up of subs they put on thier menu called the "Quizno Torpedo." it is much thinner than a traditional Quizno Sub and alittle longer than a foot long. I purchased the Turkey Club "Torpedo", and it was actually pretty good. It comes in the little paper pouch and push it up and eat it out of the pouch. Put it this way, if a freeze-pop had sex with a quiznos sub they would have birthed the "torpedo". ***


***NOTE: I do not indent this comment as an insult to the freezepop. If they did have sex I'm sure it would not have been some random one night stand. I'm sure they would have had to be in a loving relationship, I not saying freezepop is a whore or anything.... (except Blue Raspberry if shes reading this.)


Included is a picture from the Quiznos website. From what I gather this is the "angry torpedo mob" As a precaution I've locked all doors and windows - you should too.

No comments: