Saturday, November 7, 2009

A MUST SEE Blog Entry!

So when I was walking out of Perfecto's Caffe this morning I noticed this ad (above) on thier wall where they let people post business cards, or things they are selling (unless your trying to sell you body for money they don't allow that - found that one out the hard way.) Anyway, I found this to be an interesting ad considering thier use of the tagline "MUST SEE!" and then they provide us with a picture of the car, hmm. Seems self defeating doesn't it? "You really must come over and see this! But before you do, here is a picture of it. Wait, you not coming anymore? But how are you going to see it then!?" And also if your going to use a tagline like 'must-see' use it for an item that can't be seen cutting me off in traffic ten minutes later. Basically, use it for an item that, if people we to read what the item was they would I think "I must see that!" Can you imagine someone seeing this ad and being like --- a 7-year old Sebring?! "holy shit!, I must see that!!!" Now had it been a 9-year old Sebring, that be a different story.

On a pretty cool side note, Tom Brady was in Perfecto's Caffe (Peabody) that same day!! Yes THE Tom Brady, quarterback of the New England Patriots!! It was amazing to see Tom Brady in real life, I wanted to ask him for his autograph but was too nervous. Luckily, I got to snap a quick picture of him!I know, I know --- he looks alittle smaller in person. But it was definitely him, I mean look at the back of his shirt! So cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!

2 WHEELBANDIT said...

Now that's what IM F*CKING talking about!!! Hahahaha good job chris  I like alot!!