Friday, April 10, 2009

The Tale of the Mysterious Beverage


Well, maybe that drink isn't so mysterious.

Well, to you and I this isn't so mysterious.

Well, I hope no one is scratching their head going "dammit Chris! Give some descriptions when you post a damn picture."

Sadly, I was just standing in line at Dunkin' Donuts and a guy in front of me reaches the register and says "Excuse me, this may be a dumb question but - What is an Iced Coffee?"

Ya know, I once had a teacher who said "The only dumb question is the one not asked."
But I think I speak for my teacher when I say "DAMMIT-SHIT-BALLS" (my teacher had tourettes)

Look we all ask dumb questions, and that's ok, but that was a really dumb one.
*Thanks to Matt for the picture idea, however his obsession with Harrison Ford disturbs me.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha ya Matt's love for Harrison Ford/Indiana Jones really worrys me. if he had to choose between me and him i would prob lose :(