Monday, May 11, 2009

FIRST LOOK: The Official "IRON MAN 2" Poster

You know that "iamchrisventura" is the number 1 place for all your movie needs! You didn't know that? Ok, maybe it's not, I'm sorry for the lies.

HOWEVER I do have the first official movie poster for "IRON MAN 2: RISE OF THE STARCH"** Robert Downey Jr. is definitely returning as Tony Starch aka Iron Man. You may question if all this is official, but I assure you I get all my information from a very reliable source. By "reliable sources" I mean I may, or may not have, made some of this info up.

Other possible title possibilities:
"Iron Man II: The Attack of the Pleats"
"Iron Man and The Chamber of Wrinkles"
"Iron Man & The Temple of Dry Cleaning"

...COMMENT if you have any more title ideas?

**THANKS NICK P. FOR THE "ATTACK OF THE PLEATS" IDEA!**

No comments: